• Yarra Glen Real Estate | Seriously Different Agents

Getting a Pet

Under the current pet laws in the Residential Tenancies Act 1997, there is a procedure to follow if you’d like to have a pet at the property you are renting. The first step is to put in a pet request to be considered by your landlord, you can do this by completing the form below, we’ll then be in contact for the next steps: